Friday, May 14, 2010

Blogs and demographics

Wow, I can't believe the way consistency effects readership.  Actually I can, because who wants to come to a blog to see the dame old crap all the time.

I got a little busy with real life and slacked off on posting for about 10 days.  I was actually surprised at the number and diversity of the visitor here in the first Month.  23 countries, 6 continents and more hits than I ever expected.  Just now looking at the stats I see the numbers fell steadily over the last ten days, falling 80%.  Interesting observation.  Hopefully the numbers will return as I post more.  Or actually it makes no real difference to me as I am not in the blog business for a living so just an observation.

To those that come here I appreciate your visiting and reading my drivel and maybe someone somewhere has gotten something of value by indulging me.   

No comments:

Post a Comment